Murraylands Dental Care’s first priory is to ensure the health and safety of our patients.
Due to the new restrictions made by the Australian Dental Association of COVID-19, we are playing our part in keeping the community and staff safe.
We are limiting dental procedures and are currently only seeing emergency patients.
Our working hours will also be restricted but you will be able to contact us on 8532 1666 or leave us a voice message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Fresh Brand New Surgery in the heart of Murray Bridge
- We have ample free parking and wheelchair friendly access
- State of the art equipment
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Quality Implant Placement
- Cosmetic Injectables
- Skin Rejuvenation Therapies
- Payment Methods Available (Visa Card, Master Card and Cash)
We accept the following Government Schemes:
- Medicare – Child Dental Benefits Scheme
- Veterans’ Affairs
- Emergency Dental Scheme
- General Dental Scheme