Dr An is from Sydney NSW and obtained his Bachelor of Medical Science with honours from the University of Sydney. He graduated from the University of Adelaide with B.D.S and has practiced dentistry in multiple locations such as Sydney, Auckland and Adelaide. He is currently running a very busy practice at Strathalbyn and opened Murraylands Dental in Murray Bridge in 2014 with an intention to accommodate country patients and those patients who have to travel so far to see him in his Strathalbyn practice.
Dr An believes that dentistry is evolving very fast and is very keen to stay up to date on the latest advancement in dentistry in order to provide the best and pain free treatment for his patients. He has attended numerous courses in overseas and Australia and his main interests include Full Mouth Rehabilitation, implant dentistry and wisdom teeth extraction.
Dr Tony An has certifications for the following:
- 3M ESPE MDI Mini Dental Implants
- Advanced Bone Grafting and Sinus Augmentation in Implant Dentistry – A Hands on Cadaver course (Griffith University)
- Hands-on Implants Surgery & Restoration – St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne
- Mastering Implant Resorations in the Aesthetic Zone – Straumann Brisbane
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry – Texas, USA
- Advanced Education in Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry – Ultimate Occlusion – Arizona, USA
- General Orthodontic Residency
- IAADent Comprehensive Orthodontic Course
- ADA Vital Orthodontics
- Physiologic Approach to Understanding and Treating Sleep Apnoea and Snoring in Dentistry – Sydney
Dr Tony An holds a membership with the following:
- Member of Australian Dental Association
- Member of ITI – International Team for Implantology
Tony is a dedicated family man with a beautiful wife and two daughters (Ruby and Rose) whom he loves spending time with. He also regularly plays golf and enjoys watching movies.